Friday, August 18, 2006

Skin 2.0 from OPIUM

Alaska Metropolitan, designer of the OPIUM line dropped notecard about her launch party for her new Skin 2.0 line. I probalby won't be able to attend, RL getting in the way, but if you like a quality hand-drawn skin like I do, you should check them out. They look gorgeous in the images I've seen. It's on Sunday the 20th from 1-3 pm SLT (Using the SL URL from Pixel Pinup Online Must start using SLURLblogger)






You'll be able to meet Alaska, along wtih purchasing the new skin at a discount, having a chance at prizes and have the opportunity to get the 2.0 version of a Skin 1.0 version if you show up wearing it.

One other thing of note, Alaska will still be supporting the Skin 1.0 for it's fans, coolness. :-)

In the interest of fashionista Transparency: Alaska Metropolitan is in my friends list, I'm a fan of her fashions, but do not own any Skin 1.0 (though I do have a couple of pre 1.0 skins she made) Also my favorite shape that is my default is one she designed.

No comments: