Tuesday, August 29, 2006

1-800-Bettie's

When I saw the post on PXP I just had to take a look. Retro dresses? Cute shoes?

I popped and drooled. Drooled big time because I'm broke. But I have screenshots. I was in a rush so the textures weren't fully rezzed, but it's enough. Not long after leaving, I got an IM from Roslin Petion of Tete a Pied suggesting I take a visit. (She knows I like a bit of Retro now and then)


The dresses, the suits! For your innner Rosalind Russell




The hair! and the stockings, with seams and the classic stocking reinforced heel




The lingerie and the Girl Friday ensemble!




And the shoes!




All you classy dames with a taste for retro need to grab your pin money and take the trolley to: 1-800-Bettie's at Giyeok 156,113,52

Or get your snappy suit and fedora wearing innamorata to buy them for you. Like I actually saw happen in the store!

Fashionista Transparency:
Seen in World: Yes, and saw a customer wearing one of the suits, hair, shoes and stockings
Review copy: No, (I wish)
Friends list: Never heard of this store before PXP mentioned it and it's very new anyway. I hadn't heard of the owners, Fey Fuller and Jacqueline Boehm, either.

No comments: