Tuesday, October 31, 2006

UPDATED: PXP needs more writers. Bloggers overwhelmed with fashion.

UPDATE: I'm now a PXP contributor, be afraid, be very afraid. What does this mean for this blog? I'll probably reduce the fashion content here, most of that will go to PXP. More personal stuff and silly stuff will stay here, as well as interesting commentary that doesn't fit at PXP. I'll only be an ocassional poster to PXP due to limited time in-world. But I intend to have fun posting for PXP.

But.. they're still looking for more people.

PXP is looking for a few good fashionistas.

I think every fashionista with a desire to write should apply. Even if you don't become a PXPer why not start your own blog.

Why? Because there's so much stuff to cover that there's plenty to go around and it's nice to have a plethora of diverse viewpoints. You might be thinking, "I'm a nobody". That doesn't matter, I'm a nobody, a nobody who now knows people. Just write about what you like, what you see and have fun, that's what I do. And someday maybe someone will come up to you and say, "zOMG, you're the famous fashionista blogger. You inspired me" (No one's said that to me. sniff Oh I kid)

Personally I wish a couple of my fashionista blogger role models Sabrina Doolittle and Salome Strangelove of Linden Lifestyles, would return from hiatus. I miss their reviews.

No comments: