Sunday, October 22, 2006

Soda Jackie Dress.

I was in SL and Choice Sliter of the Second Style blog asked me I had seen the PXP post on Soda yet. I hadn't, because when I'm in SL I don't obsessively check PXP for new posts like I do when I am not playing SL.She then told me about the dress and tossed me a TP.

When I saw it, I knew it was my kind of dress, it has the late 50's early 60's thing going on and it looks great on my tall skinny system skirt wearing av. As choice and others say, your skinny butt lets you look great in system skirts.




The hair is from ETD (Graceful in Chestnut), the skin is Sophisticate 1 from Tete a Pied, the purse is the Heiress bag from TaP, the shoes are the Lady slingbacks from Shiny Things.(Choice said she liked the dress with the black ones better than the pink) The pearls are from Raven's creations but the bracelet is from the Torridwear Spring Flowers dress set.


Besides the dress, Soda has other cute things as well all with a sort of retro vibe or it seems that way to me.

Seen in world: Yes
Review copy: No
Friends list: No.

No comments: