Thursday, April 07, 2016

Ms. CC does the Strawberry Singh Dancing in Second Life 2016 Challenge!

Yes, another Strawberry Singh Challenge/Meme



Location: Edison Ballroom in St John in Second Life
Dance was Nina 5 from Akeyo
Muted Coven Dress from Zenith
Margot Ballet shoes from Slink
Zoe (3) skin from Nar
Rogue updo from Lelutka (included with their mesh heads) and tinted to my proper dark red color. (I use 128/65/0 to get it close enough to the classic Truth Blood/Reds05 and the old 2007 version of ETD Mahogany.)

I'm also wearing the new Deluxe Slink feet, which have ALL the feet shapes in one attachment.  You use the utilities hud to change feet styles, no more detaching and attaching!  Not only that, but there are TWO new feet styles, a "Ballet" style, that I'm using in the video, and a new KITTEN feet style.  When I first heard of that I went SQUEE, since I adore kitten heels in RL.

Berry has an in-depth review of the feet on her blog.

No comments: