Thursday, December 11, 2014

RFL Xmas Expo

As is known, Cancer is on my Naughty List.  Considering how many people I know in RL and SL who are survivors or are dealing with cancer.... I really don't like cancer and try to do what I can to support the fight against it.

It's been a week since it opened (Yes I'm late, RL got in the way), but the American Cancer Society's winter fundraiser in SL, the 2014 Christmas Expo & Winter Breedables fair is open.  It is the ONLY offseason fundraising event the Relay For Life does in SL.

And trust me, they have a ton of stuff.  Personally, I'd go for the decorations, rather than the clothing, but they have that too.  They've got everything, tree lot, wreaths, snowglobes, snowmen.  You want it, they got it.  Except perhaps 200 shot range model air rifles with compasses in the stock, but you can't even get those in RL.



SLURL to the Tree Lot in Expo 1

You've got 4 days left! So get your decorations quick.

No comments: