Sunday, December 21, 2014

In Memory of Mr. Whybrow and his Shopgirl Valerie

Mr. Alastair Whybrow's of Caledon typist, has passed away in RL, of my most hated enemy.... cancer.  He and his shopgirl were amongst my friends.  We talked fairly often about numerous topics: music, art, Caledon, jewelry, building, shopping with shopgirls.  He made my Second Life a better place.

One time, Mr. Whybrow had made a formal parure and wanted my advice on "formal hair" for the necessary displays that the shopgirl would model for.  So I took the shopgirl shopping.





More pictures after the break












And here was the final result.


I once made a flight to Caledon, to Mr. Whybrow's holdings in Caledon Southend.  I never did the blog post I intended, but I did get some good shots out of it.





Mrs. Boltclysters post office.




This is Mr. Whybrow's version of RL vehicle, the Renault Voiturette.  Its very bouncy but has good handling otherwise. 


When Caledon Glengarry was removed, I had to move. I chose a plot in Caledon Stormhold but was wondering what sort of house would fit there.  I was thinking a rustic lodge and was having a devil of a time trying to find something "good", and Mr. Whybrow offered to build me one.  It may not be mesh, but it's pretty much the "vision" I had in my head for it and is one of my prized possessions.


Rest in Peace, Mr. Whybrow.


No comments: