Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Pirate in Penzance

After seeing that Pirates of the Caledonian video I just had to find myself a great pirate costume. Which I did at my costume go-to store, Reasonable Desires. And when the Caledon Penzance sim was built, I had to sneak in before the official opening and take a picture of myself as a Pirate in Penzance. Yar!



IMHO, this is the best sexy pirate costume in SL. It has a thigh dagger, it has a belt, it has an eyepatch, it has skulls and crossbones, it has a BIG HAT, and it's reasonably priced, like all of Reasonable Desires stuffage is. And of course, I look good in it, which is all that matters me hearties! Yar! Raise the mizzen sail, load the cannons and prepare for Piratical shenanigans! TaP skin and ETD Maaliyah hair....as usual.

No comments: