Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Junbug Naomi gown, guest starring Charlemagne.

Charlemagne and I dance together, quite a bit.  Well, actually the avatars do the dancing, we spend the time chatting. That means I need pretty formal gowns and lots of dresses for dancing with the Charl.  Mostly, we wear red and black, a LOT of red and black.  If I'm wearing black, she's probably in red, if I'm in red, she's probably in black.  The one constant seems to be corsets and cleavage.


And really nice hairdos and jewelry.  Lets just say, we were the best dressed couple at this ballroom.  Which is as it should be.

This is Truth Devinna hair, a very grand updo.  The jewelry is the Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired "Audrey" necklace from Caroline Apollo, which suits this gown well.   Skin is my usual Belleza Betty.  Charl provided this style card:

Belleza Mya 5
Slink hands and feet
Junbug Rosamarie Corset and Skirt Crimson-- Gacha
Emo-tions Cecile necklace and earrings
Wasabi Pills Momo
Lassitude and Ennui's Bound Sandals


Smooching Charlemagne's hand.  And admiring the corset bodice on that red gown.   Mmmm, paleness.  Charl actually makes me look a touch "tanned" in comparison. Her gown is so delectable it makes me think naughty thoughts...about actually using a Gacha.  Why are you looking at me like that, what other naughty thoughts could I be thinking of. 


I was wearing THIS junbug gown, Naomi.  When I saw this, at November Fameshed.  I said to myself "I need that for dancing with Charl, but it's Junbug so it might not work well for me."  I've had issues with Junbug fitting before, but this one worked fairly well for me. This one has ruffles on the bodice and front clasps on the corset bodice.  Mmmm, corset.   As an aside, I find Fameshed and Uber to be more tolerable shopping experiences than most other monthly events. (Cough, C88.)   Wasabi pills Jamie hair.


As well as tight lacing and a bit of a bustle effect in the back.  Baby got Bustle.  Yeah the thing is mesh so it doesn't "move" like the old flexi's did, which is sad, but what can we do other than buy the few hybrid gowns out there.  It IS a nice gown, or I wouldn't have bought it.  Well worth picking up if it's your style.


I also have it Red.  Which is probably more gorgeous than the black is, it comes in more colors, but I only have the red and black...so far.  You know how I am about that sort of thing.



SLURLS:


Fameshed

Junbug, Fantasy-Vintage

Truth Hair

Wasabi Pills

Lassitude & Ennui

Emo-tions Mainstore

Belleza skins

Caroline Apollo Jewelry

No comments: