Monday, September 15, 2014

That u.f.o Luna dress you've seen on everyone

You remember that Grecian myth themed C88 a couple of rounds back, and that u.f.o (ur.favorite.one) Luna dress?  Well  like everyone else on the grid, Ihave it, in the long and short versions.  It is such a pretty ethereal goddessy thing, to me it looks more like a negligee than a dress and I've worn it as such.  You have to put up with gaussed and glowed blonde me since I wanted to go all angelic looking.

Hair is Truth Dasha, a simply pretty half-up/down girl-next-door hair.  Skin is my usual Belleza Betty, believe it or not, with blonde brows.  Eyes from IKON, in Floe.  Jewelry is the Sax Shepherd Pearl version of the Spirit of Giving set.  (Yes I have them all)

The shoes are the Opium mules from  Lassitude and Ennui and are a "Must Fatpack" since they're easily the best and prettiest "boudoir" mule for wearing with lingerie in SL.  And yes, they come both with and without marabou pompom


SLURLS:

Truth Hair

Belleza Skin

IKON eyes

Sax Shepherd Designs

u.f.o (ur.favorite.one)

Lassitude & Ennui

No comments: