Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Poet's Heart Wayfarer Tunic and Solitude gown at Fashion for Life

Poet's Heart is a store I only know of in passing, IIRC via The Blogging Elf.  I was up at the Blogger platform (which is basically "press central" at FFL) and saw someone else wearing this Wayfarer tunic set.  I believe my elf-loving Squee reached the soprano register.  Basically it's a mesh tunic and legwarmers (the pants are texture).  The small size fit well on me, but the fitted mesh variants did not work well with my Slink hands.  Also available is the staff and headpiece.




Yesterday, a friend of mine was looking for a Frozen style cosplay gown for a mutual blonde friend of ours. We found a few on marketplace....but today Poet's Heart had this Solitude gown in this "Arctic" color in the FFL blogger items. Elsa eat your heart out.  This is fairly well fitting mesh and it comes in more colors.



SLURLS:

Fashion for Life

Poet's Heart at Fashion for Life

Poet's Heart Main Store

No comments: