Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sax Shepherd Jewellery line: Frills

The Blessed Velvet Head, who is otherwise known to people who don't use silly titles as Salome Strangelove, has been encouraging a friend of hers to maketh the jewellery.  This be-eth a good thing, because Salome knows her stuff, and knows the grid could use a good jewellery maker.  Salome also told me she's been telling Sax about former jewellery maker Miriel Enfield and explaining her needs in jewellery.  The new line being from Sax Shepherd Designs and called "Frills"

So, being as I am a former lackey of hers, I was provided with some stuffs to look at.  Chunky beady stuffs  The first set that I caught notice of in my inventory  was the red and black lacquer Poetry set, being intrigued by the name I put it on.


CC loves.  That's basically all I have to say, I'm no jewellery expert, but I know what I love, and I love that.  And if I had seen it while out shopping with L$ in my pocket, it would have ended up in my inventory.  I love it that much.  Comes in other colors too!  And with armbands and anklets.  (I'm not much for ankletts, not even in RL.)  It is also reasonably priced, Salome is training Sax well.

I also tried on the Carbide Pitanga set, nobody does carbide in SL, which is a crying shame.  Which I also liked for it's chunky sort of stripey grayness.


That is also not the only carbide set Sax has done, which is a good thing. 

The sets are scripted with easy to use resize scripts...I had to take them down about 5% for me.  And if this is what Sax has come up with having only started doing jewellery, I can't wait to see what he comes up with once he really gets going.  And thank you, Oh Great Piggie Bunned Salome, for bringing unto me the beady goodness.


SLURL to SSD: Frills at Seven Veils

No comments: