Thursday, April 03, 2014

I was going to do this for April Fools: Teefy Marlene/Marley.

I had this plan you see, to do something fun SL fashion-wise for April Fools day, but I didn't actually get around to doing it. I was going to talk about how from now on I was going to go for a new look.  No more classic glamour CC or even burlesque-y cheesecake CC, but a whole new original CC, and then I was going to post a photo of my new look:



Ha ha ha ha.  For those who haven't figured it out, I'm "doing an impression" of famous fashion blogger "Gogo" of Juicybomb. In fact, that Truth Althea hair is the one she's wearing in her blog header, and she wore this Tee*fy outfit a few weeks ago...except she did the blue and I was surprised she didn't do pink.  She wears a lot of pinks (and creams and whites and pastels in general).  If Gogo was a cupcake she'd be a pink cake with pink frosting...and pink candy sprinkles.  So when I picked it up, for this shoot, I got the Pink.  That's Pink Fuel Harley skin of course.  And yes, I have the hair in my proper red too, it's a piggie bun, I had to have it even though you cannot remove or turn off the headband.  Truth we need a headbandless option too!


Tee*fy Marlene is the Blouse, the skirt is called Marley.  It's very girly cutesy sweet, especially with the schoolgirl collar option.  And yes, the reason I'm using the Ohmai! Steampunk Albino Squirrel is because I can't get the Ohmai! Mochi Bunny that Gogo has sometimes posed with.  It's not like I don't like the squirrel, it's very cute (Look at it's little steampunk goggles!), but it's not quite as cute as the bunny.



If you don't want the schoolgirl collar option you can wear an off the shoulder version of the top without the collar.  Which makes it a cute little party ensemble if worn with non-cutesy non-piggie-bunned hair like this Truth Rowan and with shoes like the Hucci Glynco stilettos  And yes it comes in not-pastel colors.  The rigging is fine too, this is reasonably well done mesh.


SLURLS:

Tee*fy

Pink Fuel

Truth Hair

Ohmai! at Beetlebones

Hucci

IKON eyes







No comments: