Saturday, August 24, 2013

Strawberry Singh 42 Groups Meme

Yep another Strawberry Singh meme, this one about 42 Second Life Groups

Have you reached the 42 group limit?

Yes, I have, and did soon after that limit was introduced.  Since then I've either been at or near the limit.  As I've said many times... I really could use 100 group slots...500 would be better.


Do you do a lot of group hopping to keep up with all the groups you want to stay a part of?

I have done so, at times, I try to not do it much.

What makes you want to join a group?

It varies so much. Sometimes it's wanting to support or be a part of a community, sometimes it's wanting to follow a designer's work, sometimes it's for fun.

A lot of store VIP groups have a group fee which you have to pay to join. How do you feel about paying group fees?

I consider my group slots to be valuable and finite... they should be paying ME!  That said, I don't mind a small fee, say L$250 or below.  But I would not join that group to just get a group gift and leave.

Name a few groups that you are a part of that you feel everyone should look into joining and share your reasons behind that.


Fashion Consolidated... a great way to get notices from lots of stores.

Fashion Emergency.  If you NEED something NOW, that's the place to ask where to get your NEED.  Fairly social too.

Vita's Boudoir, for the costumes and the burlesque gear and the hats.  The sisters are just so nice..and adorable.

Hair Fair Demo Group, for obvious reasons.

I hear Skin Addiction and Menstuff are good too.



1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

I used to be in Fashion Emergency back in 2008, when Celebrity was still around. I might join it again, I miss all the chatting.