- How long have you been blogging? I've been blogging about SL since August 1st of 2006. In other words about two weeks after rezday.
- Why did you start blogging? It seemed like the thing to do, everyone and their prim baby seemed to be doing it. I was inspired by bloggers like Celebrity Trollop, Salome Strangelove, Sabrina Doolittle, Iris Ophelia , and Willow Zander. I admired them and wanted to be as awesome as they were/are
- How many times a week do you post an entry? It seems about every two weeks I do a post or two.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? About SL? Between 6 to 10 I think.
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Yes.
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? No.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? Yes, I have...but not too often.
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? To an extent, yes.
- Do you blog under your real name? No, I blog under my second life name.
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? Yes, you will never see mesh boobs on this blog.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? Fashion, mostly...I actually prefer fashion commentary.
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? Yes I have another but haven't posted to it in years...it's transgender related.
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? The fun of it, but it also can feel like work. And also I got to work with Sabrina and Salome because of it.
- So, why do you continue to blog? I don't know...because I can.. and to show off my pretty avatar I guess. I also tend to be a bit more classic than most other SL bloggers so I don't wear some the same stuff. Actually if someone asked me to to join a group blog of some kind or pair up with another blogger I'd take that up right quick.
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Why Do I Blog meme, with a nod to Strawberry Singh
With a nod to Strawberry Singh who encourages SL bloggers to meme blog