Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Plus (real) size CC

I'm friends with the lovely bear eared fashionista and Fleur CSA Rosie Barthelmess, and every time I'm near her, I kind of feel shame for having an unrealistically slender avatar. Sure my avatar is not as super skinny and amazon tall as some, and not as much as I was, but still, I always have admired Rosie. So while hanging with her today at Fleur, I decided to do a "Real size" CC, with her help and this was the result. I used my standard shape and modded it to something more like my RL shape, but still pretty and pleasing.



Layniewear Audrey Dress, Fleur Truffle Biba 1 skin, Shiny Things classic pumps, Stockings from Adam n Eve, Analog Dog Mia hair in Brown Sugar, and Oval glasses from First Impressions

Yes, I know, my hair doesn't look like this. I wish it did.



And a shot in lingerie from the Adam N Eve Carrie gown



And as a comparison, RL femme mode me, not so young and pretty as even Real Size CC, but similar in style. I'm even wearing faux lashes and I tried to wing my eyeliner, like how avatar me sometimes wears prim lashes and wears Fleur skins with winged eyeliner.



L'Oreal Infallible foundation
L'Oreal Wear Infinite eyeshadow quad in Subtle Sable
L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip liner in Carbon black
Andrea Modlash #33 lashes applied using the "put the glue on the lid instead of the lashes" trick
MAC Angel blush
MAC Viva Glam IV lipstick


I haven't decided if Real Size CC will become the Standard Avatar Me or not. I know the shape will make prim skirts more difficult, but I think it's a good thing I made the shape.

9 comments:

Sasy Scarborough said...

I remember the first day I met you, outside of Fleur being their number one fan. If I hadn't already been a fan of Fleur you would have made me one that day, just by the passion and adoration you had for their skins. To me you are so incredibly beautiful inside that whatever your avatar looks like doesn't mean a thing.

xoxSasyxox

Sydd Sinister said...

Very pretty!

Mochi Milena said...

Awww I think both CC's are really cute. Haha I love that you posted the makeup you used in your RL pic. Hi5 for MAC Viva Glam! I am addicted to that line xD

Stephanie Misfit said...

Plus size CC and real CC both look lovely, and of course stylish :) Cute cat too!

Salvia said...

I love that you put in the style notes for your RL look. :)

Alyx Sands said...

I hope you do realise your RL self is hawt! (The cat, too ;-))

Anonymous said...

Crono, you're beautiful RL and SL. :)

Love,
Lissa

Rosie Barthelmess said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! You are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Isadora Graves said...

Absolutely beautiful. I agree, Rosie is an inspiration to us all and I commend you for taking the step to be more "you" virtually. You look beautiful in all of the shots, but it is clear that your true beauty shows through from the *inside*.