Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I got Tagged

Blast, I was hoping to stay hidden. :-) But both Amelia Book and Rose Farina got me.

"Eight Random Facts" meme.

Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Things you may not know about me.


1. I like vi, but never use vi-keys in Nethack

2. I love doing accents and impressions, which means that you might want to disable voice in SL when I am near. I also sing, run away, run away.

3. I know my MAC foundation number.

4. I love Hello Kitty.

5. I love pumpkin pie and could eat it all year long. I love making pumpkin pie too, the secret to a good pumpkin pie is in the spices (if you can't see them you didn't put in enough), and in the cooking method. Use a cookie/baking sheet even if the recipes say not to. Using the cookie sheet will increase the time necessary but will protect the oven from filling spills and help bring out the spices. It's also important to sing the Swedish Chef Song when putting in the spices. adding more with the Bork Bork Bork.

6. My favourite drink is root beer. a really good root beer is a rare thing. It should be smooth, but not too carmelized and no fricking caffeine. Root 66 was the best, but it can't be bought here anymore.

7. I used to be able to solve Rubik's cubes, but have forgotten the ending sequences so can only get halfway these days. I could do it in less than 2 minutes if I was doing good.

8. I can't watch trivia/question and answer style game shows on TV, the contestants annoy me.

Lets see, now who to tag, oh I know: Sabrina Doolittle, Salome Strangelove, Swirly Cyclone, Stephanie Misfit, Furiae Blackthorne, Alaska Metropolitan, Roslin Petion, CJ Carnott

1 comment:

Jeff said...

4. I wonder if the Hello Kitty for Men collection will catch on?

5. mmMMm pumpkin pie! My fave. Too bad it doesn't show up on the menu more often during the rest year.

6. I agree, and I'm still trying to find the perfect root beer. Is there one?

7. Ha! I got a Rubik's Cube for Christmas, and even with the 7-step guide on how to solve it, just can't get the final step complete without totally messing everything up! Argh. Although I've made more progress than I ever did with it in the 80s, heh.

8. It's not just the trivia/question and answer style game shows for me that I find the contestants annoying - those Deal or No Deal and Price is Right contestants come to mind. *shudder*