Thursday, March 08, 2007

I have met the most important fashionista in SL: Swirly Cyclone!

So I've been checking the Paper Couture store in Tableau to see if they new releases were up, so I popped into Tableau and saw lots of green dots at PC.

my scanner showed me several fashionistas were around there, so I flew over and went upstairs and saw the fashionistas and the new spring items. Those Crazy Lu Bitches had released them without a formal announcement. Roslin Petion was shopping and had on the new Tuli pantsuit.

So I bought want I wanted after I hemmed and hawed for a while.(Crazy Lu Bitches want me in the poorhouse) While there I saw a male av looking for a gift for someone and since he had payment info on file I told him to go marry Swirly Cyclone. Really, I did. Then I left to do my thing. Some time later, I then realized that without a formal announcement that many fans might not know about the releases so I opened up an IM window with the PC fan group and announced it. I then popped over to PC in Tableau and waited for the lemming run just to chat with the other fashionistas.

And SHE showed up! Swirly! with Stephanie Misfit! and shortly later, Ayami Reisman!

Now I was just tickled pink to see Swirly because I'm a big fan of the Fashion Victim blog. I heart Swirly!

I had to take a picture:



Isn't Swirly beautiful. That's the PC Gouet gown I'm wearing. Later on, Swirly bought one of the PC gowns (the one with the big shoulder puffs and the orange ribbon) and looked awesome in it.

Anyway, it just made my day to meet the Fashion Victim folks, especially Swirly. My SL kind of froze up but while it lasted the conversation was fab-u-lous. I told Swirly about the guy I told to marry her and she was pleased. Just before I locked up she friended me, but I wasn't able to hit the button to accept! Me, a friend of Swirly!

I also saw Fashionista academic Anya Ixchel (who was a brunette) and today, Six Kennedy at PC, loved the blonde on the hair Six was wearing. Six bought the gold/bronze gown with the ruffles which complimented her tanned skin and blonde hair quite well.

Anyway, I just had so much fun talking and hanging out, I always like chatting with other fashionistas.

1 comment:

Ida said...

THE Swirley Cycolne?! I am faint just thinking about it! *fans self*