Friday, January 03, 2014

CC's KittyCat

I think everyone in SL knows about KittyCatS by now. KittyCatS are a breedable scripted pet created by the team of Dennis Lagan, Equinox Pinion and Callie Cline. Yes, THE Callie Cline. Yeah yeah I finally caved in and got one....only just birthed it now after my SL move.  She...is adorable.  I don't plan on breeding her, so I'll perma-pet her eventually.  Yes, I took cat pictures.  I do it in RL too with my RL cat.

Caught her with her tongue out.


She's got heterochromia (eyes of two different colors)


AWWWWWW!  Kitten!


Only 13 prims.  Here's her info:

 KittyCats - Gabi: http://kittycats.biz
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
♀ Gabi

   ҉ 0 days     ♥ 0%     ☻ 96%     ↯ 81%       ыки☁ 1%

Fur: Genesis - Flame III
Eyes: Genesis Odessey (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 12 cm  (4.7 inch)

Version: 1.35
Owner: CronoCloud Creeggan

For more information about KittyCats go to:

KittyCatS website

or

KittyCatS Main Store in Second Life

No comments: