Friday, January 03, 2014

The Cheesecake for a New Year

Sometimes it seems like I know a lot of the neo-burlesque crowd in SL...especially the redheads.  Yes I know, but I can't help it.

These are the cheescake pictures I took at my new house.  Yes, I do have a house besides the Linden Home I use for my studio.  No, you're not going to find out where it is, that would be telling, unless you are one of my close personal friends.  And no, it's not at my parcel in Caledon, that's a park.

I still have a weakness for the  Luxuria  "Cherie" set  I found my self a nice dress form on marketplace from Haute House for L$150



Got this nice shot with the window behind me leaning on my old Luth Mein Herr chair.  The hat is the Black Arts "Laima" the gloves are also from the Black Arts, they come with the "Laima" dress.  Hair is Amacci "Eclaire"  "Kennedy" pearl set by Caroline Apollo


This one shows off the depth of field effect on my Dutchie  "Gustavian" Wardrober


I decided to see if I could get a good shot through the window as if some paparazzi caught me posing inside. Not great, but not bad either.



Just relaxing on my "Gustavian" Dutchie bed... yes, its the "Sapphic" version if you get my meaning, not that I'm planning on getting any use out of it other than pictures and it looking pretty.  While Dutchie furniture is reasonably priced and attractive...by my standards...the bed was a bit "dear.  As far as I could tell this is the only Dutchie bed that comes in a "Sapphic" version. Which is a little bit bad, I actually liked the brass bed slightly better.  Oh well, beggars can't be choosers and at least there was a "Sapphic" option available, that was a nice thing.


SLURLS:


Luxuria Lingerie by Roslin Petion

Black Arts clothing

Belleza Skin

Amacci hair

G Field Shoes

Caroline Apollo Jewellery

Dutchie Furniture and Houses

Haute House Vintage Dress Form on Marketplace

No comments: