Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Heels and Red Lipstick

Recently Modern day Burlesque Goddess, Miss Dita Von Teese, was quoted in the New York Times as saying:

Heels and red lipstick will put the fear of God into people. 

I might not put it that way, but there IS something about Heels and Red Lipstick that most people find attractive and alluring. You may not feel the fear of God, but to paraphrase a favorite film quote:

"On this pose stand....I AM a Goddess."






Well perhaps not a Goddess but I do look good in a retro burlesque-esque way I think.  The Ensemble is one of the mesh corsets that Boudoir has released in the past few months as part of their series of Burlesque-wear.  This one comes with the fans, a hat and boots I'm not wearing,  and a fan dance attachment.

Hair: Tuty Romantic in Mahogany

Skin: Belleza Pale Betty 1

Lashes: Beetlebones mesh lashes

Eyes: IKON Lucid eyes in Glade

Ensemble: Gogolita Burlesque from Vita's Boudoir

Shoes: G Field Eve Pumps.



No comments: