Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally, engineer boots that are "Just Right"

Do you know how hard it is to find stompy engineer boots that I like in SL? Sure, I could just get Fally's Old Boots, but everyone has those and they're not exactly what I want. Then on the other end of the scale you have boots with a jillion straps that are like a jillion prims. I wanted boots that had were simple, but not too simple. Some straps and buckles but not too many.

So I was in SL and got an IM from a long time designer friend, Lissa Maertens stating her store was back open again. Now at the time I was lamenting ETD being shut down...again....which is another story, so I popped on over and saw that Lissa was wearing some cool boots that weren't Fally's, so I clicked on them to see who made them...she did!

No editing on the pics, this is a quick and dirty blog post.






They come in brown too and are 350L$

SLURL to Cattiva e Cattivo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried J's Engineer Boots? They are pretty great!!!

Anonymous said...

Hola, querĂ­a felicitarte por tu pagina, es excelente, si queres, pasa por mi pagina y dejame un comentario, tengo mucho trafico en mi sitio, si te interesa podemos hacer un intercambio de links, banners, cualquier cosa avisame, te dejo mi email tvinternet08@gmail.com, te mando un abrazo.
El equipo de Marketing Mega Virtual

Miss D Ember said...

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Upper%20Fenland/42/38/67

You might like the lace up boots found here. Good strong work boots great for lady pilot.

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, you forgot to mention that you blogged these! Thanks! *hugs* I'm glad you like them. Hope all is well with you. I hardly ever see you on.

Love,
Lissa

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, you forgot to mention that you blogged these! Thanks! *hugs* I'm glad you like them. Hope all is well with you. I hardly ever see you on.

Love,
Lissa

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, you forgot to mention that you blogged these! Thanks! *hugs* I'm glad you like them. Hope all is well with you. I hardly ever see you on.

Love,
Lissa

PS, damnit I hate blogger. It won't let me post or sign in or anything so I have to post "Anonymous"... as if!