Monday, November 13, 2006

Dream job

I often read the fashion magazines, usually just Allure, Marie Claire and Lucky but sometimes others. I like reading about new goodies, even when I can't afford them.

Sometimes I thought that my dream job would be writing for one of the fashion mags, doing blurbs about new foundations and lippies. Telling people where to get the cutest shoes, that sort of thing. But I figured that would never happen.

But when I started thinking about it, what am I doing on PXP? PXP is basically a kind of "casual" group collaboration fashion magazine. Is what I'm doing that different from what Didi Gluck does at Marie Claire? It may be virtual clothes and makeup but it's still clothes and makeup. So basically I'm kind of, sort of, doing my dream job. It's time consuming, but really fun.

No comments: