Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Berry's Movie Poster Challenge: I do Breakfast at Tiffany's

Strawberry Sing has a new Movie Poster Challenge.  Well you know me and you know which film poster I just had to do:

Breakfast at Tiffany's.


Being Audrey-worshiping me, I have several versions of the Iconic dress, which should come as no surprise to my readers.  This one is from Donna Flora.  While that dress does come with earring and necklace, it has no tiara, which is a shame, so I switched in a B.a.T inpired set from Caroline Apollo.  Hair is a new Truth release called Bobbie, and shoes are the Lola's from Baby Monkey.  Skin is Bellesa and Eyes are from IKON.  "Cat" is from Marketplace and is called Lazy Cat Orange Shoulder.


1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

Sophisticated! One of my fav movies. :D