Friday, August 10, 2007

Sale at Reel Movement

Normally I'm not one to cover sales, but Luth Brodie (IMHO one of the best posemakers in SL), as part of her relaunch of her business as Reel Expression is having a sale at her Lalique Square Reel Movement location starting at 5PM SL time today (the 10th) and lasting through the 18th. Verbatim press release follows:


Hello!

Just dropping you a note that I'm having a sale, changing the name, opening the new store and releasing around 80-100 new poses in the next week and 1/2.

New stuff will include:
Female modeling poses
AOs
Mens modeling poses
Couple's poses
Furniture

Schedule of events:
Friday 10th Aug 5pm SLT - Sale starts with everything at least 25% off.

Friday 17th Aug 5pm SLT - Sale ends and sim closes. A few hours later I will reopen the sim to only my new update group - Reel Expression Udpate.

Saturday 18th Aug 8pm SLT - Opening to the public.

Cheers
Luth




and I just have to have a picture of my favourite Luth pose, Expressions #4 aka the finger horns pose. That's ETD Luth hair, Tete a Pied skin, the new Aout release from Tete a Pied, and the Tete a Pied mary janes.

No comments: