Monday, August 20, 2007

15000! and other trifles

I hit 15000 items in my inventory today, thanks to all the Tete a Pied Vivant skin demos. Thanks Roslin and CJ! There will be a TaP Vivant review in the near future once I take some more pics.

I'll be showcasing some of the newer OPIUM skins eventually, as well.

I still haven't decided on what to do with the RealSKINS.

I was playing with my AO today inspired by this post by Alaska Metropolitan

There's another MODA fashion show coming up, it's a PM show so I can't attend. Will post details later.

There's a change in the Caledon Covenant to allow subleasing, and the new Caledon Stormhold skin opens up soon. There also may be some more watery duchies for sale, a la Primverness, Lionsgate, etc. I haven't mentioned it on the blog but congrats to Lapin Paris for her Knighthood, received in honor of her efforts with the SL Relay for Life. Huzzah to Cap'n Paris.

And finally I have found that my IM's cap on ocassion so send notecards with IM's if you really want to make certain you've contacted me. Email is also good (it's here on the blog for a reason)

No comments: