Thursday, October 12, 2006

Review policy

#1 I am not a formal reviewer like the Second Style folk, the PXP people, or the Linden Lifestyles gals

#2 I don't have a lot of readers.

#3 If designers want to drop review copies on me, that's okay but...

#4 I can't guarantee a review and I don't want this blog to feel like work. I only have so much free time. I will always mention if I receive a review copy.

#5 I'm a positive sort of fashionista so I blog if I like something.

#6 If I don't like something, I'm not going to write about it.

#7 No piece of clothing is 100% perfect, but I will try to focus on what I like about an outfit rather than any flaws.

#8 I tend to prefer classic "real life" looking clothing, but I am not a photo-realistic sort of gal. I could not fairly review some things, like silks or some of the more risque clubwear. I do like a bit of retro now and then.30's 40's 50's early 60's. To me Rosalind Russell, Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Camelot era Jackie Kennedy are style icons for the ages.

#9 My Av's butt is set to look good in system skirts, not pants. My ass will not flatter your pants. My av is tall and skinny, like certain models, which is notable in certain clothing. My av is also pale skinned so if your colors are designed for the faux tanned skin shades they might not look so good on me.

#10 My RL tastes affect my SL tastes, which means I like clothes that I would wear in RL as mentioned above and I favor the same colors. .So I'm probably not going to mention any Japanese schoolgirl uniforms even if I think they're cute.(Though the St. Solaera uniform is tempting)

#11 I tend to favor certain designers for certain things, but that does not mean that I don't think other designers don't do good work, because they do. I think I've found something I liked at almost every store I've visited.

#12 I can be a bit silly at times so you might see a zOMG every now and then

#13 I'm not an expert photo manipulator or expert on SL in game photography but I'll do my best to show off things I like in a flattering (but simple) way.

No comments: